I had to post this because I couldn’t stop laughing. This is an email I just received now:
I would like to go to Cochin in May 2006.How I can check the availability of seat ,cost and also how to reserve and purchase it.
I expect a speedy reply and Wishing all the best for Aljazeera airways.
with prayers shihab
So now people think I own a football team and Jazeera Airways.
Taken from the description of the video:
shamlan known as the BEST DANCER in Kuwait , have never bin defeated, Shamlan has bin dancing at the age of 6 , now at the age of 20 he achieved his goal to become the greatest dancer of ALL!!!
Watch Shamlan dance and try not to laugh too hard [Video]
Thanks again RJV for the link.
BONUS: What Shamlan’s friend, K-Lib dance. [Video]
This is a video someone called Youfes did for a school project. The video is about how Kuwaiti teenagers are different and have different interests. My favorite part was “The Geezes”. [Video]
Just found a small rose bouquet on the door step of my apartment. Someone either has a crush on me… or Nat. I am guessing its not me.
A colleague at work took this picture on her way home.
- They never make the boss look bad (e.g. stupid, incompetent, clueless, etc.)
– They dress and talk the way you want them to
– They are always willing to do whatever it takes (insane hours, etc.)
– They make perfect scapegoats
– They don’t care what their workspace is like, and don’t complain if they don’t have the equipment they need