Posted by Mark
A super talented friend of mine just released a new single called Tara Aadi. It’s very cool since the music is made up of 8-bit sounds generated from a GameBoy. Here’s some interesting trivia regarding Tara Aadi:
1. All the sounds in the music played was generated by a real Gameboy console
2. The melody was conceived in Kuwait, but arranged in Bad Soden, Germany
3. The vocals were recorded at the Arabic Theater HQ, one of the main founders of Kuwait’s performance art scene
4. Besides collaborating with Hussa Alhumaidhi on the melody, Mishari was responsible for every aspect of its production
5. Mishari mixed the song in Aziz’s car on the way to get treated in Hadi Hospital. Mishari resumed to mix the song in Hadi’s parking lot in his PJ’s and a robe.
6. The song was made with the intention of getting people to smile, preferably while dancing.
You can check out the song by hitting play above or you can check out his other songs on [SoundCloud]