Most Wanted Briton was in Kuwait

sexoffender

Interpol released a list of the 24 most wanted Britons in the world and a reader recognized one of them as the child sex offender who previously taught in Kuwait. Paul Meekin whom I posted about back in 2014 was teaching Social Studies at one of the local American schools before he quit and left Kuwait. He was later suspected of using forged documents to teach here and it looks like he still hasn’t been caught.

You can check out all 24 wanted criminals by clicking [Here]

Thanks UCF

1. Danny says:

Never trust schools and their methodology of background checks.
    He is wanted in india too.

• Sarah says:

Schools rely on background checks from the teacher’s home country as per the Ministry of Education’s rules. These checks are run by the FBI, Scotland Yard and Interpol; if there is any blemish on a person’s record they are not given a visa.

2. Ipsom says:

Well I’m glad he no longer is in Kuwait…

• Objective Viewer says:

These cases exist everywhere, and the pedophile is not Kuwaiti hence your commet is not relative to this post.

Bish Bye.

3. Ozzy says:

Do these guys get the same “Akalto Min Khirna” treat the Arab expats/teachers have?

• Patagucci says:

Of course not.

He’s white and British.

You think he would’ve gotten away with any of this shit if he was a Brit of Pakistani or Jamaican origin? (two of the largest minorities in Britain)

White privilege is WAY more prevalent in the Gulf than it is in America.

4. Dun says:

Worst of all is the fact that the ministry of education and ministry of interior did nothing to the school. Please go ahead and keep hiring pedophiles to teach our kids.

5. UCF says:

You’re most welcome Mark!

6. abdulrahman alsaeed says:

This guy substituted my class a couple times he was a 6th-grade social studies teacher in The Universal American School of Kuwait and tbh he was nice to my class. He subbed my class when I was in the 7th grade and I’m headed to 11th grade now. But from what I could remember he didn’t have a problem with any student in the school but I cant speak for all students.