Inside the Kuwait Bowling Sports Club

Looks like the Kuwait Bowling Sports Club is nearly done and will be ready way ahead of the 2017 World Bowling Championship which will take place in Kuwait next year. I walked by yesterday and they had the lights on and damn the place is huge. In total they have 58 bowling lanes, 350 seats and nearly 1000 parking spots.

The World Bowling Championship takes place once every four years and the last time it took place was in 2013 in Nevada, USA. The next championship event will take place here in Kuwait from December 4th to the 18th, 2017. To see a large version of the picture above, click [Here]

1. Justin says:

Can bowlers really bowl without beer? Kuwait seems like a strange place for this event

2. zaydoun says:

why can’t we edit comments for typos and grammar mistakes?

3. Dun says:

DirectTVnow is very awesome. Give it a try Mark. (But use Witopia because smartdns still not supporting it).

• Mark says:

DirectTV starts at $35. I pay less than that for Amazon Video, Netflix and Hulu all combined.

• Dun says:

That may be true, but you have some very nice advantages in DirectTVnow.

– Daytime TV (I miss that stuff, and I’m sure you do too. Price is Right, Judge Judy, Wheel of fortune, etc…

– Reality TV (its good guilty fun)

– Live sports and news and everything else (you can watch a show live)

– CBS, Discovery, History, A&E, ESPN, etc..

– TiVo for everything basically

– Large ondemad library

– You get shows immediately without the Hulu delay (which is 6 hours up to 4 weeks depending on the show).

I’m not a movie buff, so i can’t speak for that. Nonetheless with a free trial you should look for yourself and see.

4. Buzz says:

I am willing to bet most participants don’t know that Kuwait is alcohol-free. They’re in for a rude awakening.

5. 500 says:

did you know this is already open to the public, and there has been an official opening a couple of weeks back?